We register

a little more and a technical certificate in your hand

register image
It is easier to register
Register when it's convenient for you.
Pass documents without queues to a friendly specialist.
Get alert when everything is ready.
Do you register 10 or more cars?
Get great deals!
Want "WOW" numbers?
AA 0000 AA
Frequently asked questions
  1. Passport.
  2. Certificate of assignment of TIN.
  3. Foreign technical passport.
  4. Customs declaration.
  5. Certificate of Compliance.
According to Article 173 of the Tax Code, the income received by an individual from the sale (exchange) during the year of cars, mopeds and motorcycles is taxed at the following rates:
  • sale of the first car - 0%;
  • sale of the second car - 5% of the cost of the car + military duty - 1.5%;
  • sale of the third and more - 18% of the cost of the car + military duty - 1.5%.
When selling a bus, truck, trailer, tractor, special equipment and other movable property, a tax of 5% and a military tax of 1.5% of the appraised value is levied even on the first operation of the year.
You will need:
  1. Passports of seller and buyer.
  2. Certificates of assignment of TIN of the seller and the buyer.
  3. Vehicle registration certificate (technical certificate).
Yes, when re-registering a vehicle, an expert examination is obvious.
From January 1, 2022, the subsistence level was changed, and the amount of the fee for mandatory state pension insurance during the first registration of a car was changed accordingly:
  • 3% - the cost of the car does not exceed or equal to UAH 409,365
  • 4% - the cost of the car is more than UAH 409,365, but does not exceed or equal to UAH 719,490
  • 5% - more than UAH 719,490
You will need:
  1. Passport of a citizen of Ukraine.
  2. TIN.
  3. Vehicle registration certificate (technical certificate).
  4. Certificate of inheritance issued by a notary.
An inspection of the vehicle by a specialist of the Expert Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs is also obligatory.